Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); abstract of not more than 250 words, 3-5 keywords, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Title Page (With Author Details)
Kindly provide the follows:
1) First name and Last name of all the authors
2) Email address of all the authors
3) Affiliation of all the authors
4) Indicate who is the corresponding authors
Articles submitted to the journal should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty. For ease of dissemination and to ensure proper policing of use, papers and contributions become the legal copyright of the publisher unless otherwise agreed. By submitting a manuscript, the author(s) agree that copyright for the article is transferred to the publisher, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. However, it can be reprinted with a proper acknowledgement that it was published in KATHA.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.