Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please note that the online submission system is not fully in operation. All submissions through the system will not be processed at this moment. During this maintenance period, please send your submissions to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org as an email attachment.
- The submission represents original research that has not been previously published and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The submission must consist of three documents:
i. Cover letter with content stated in the Author Guidelines
ii. Title page with content stated in the Author Guidelines
iii. Manuscript without author(s) information
- The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Funding source(s), if any, has been acknowledged.