Focus & Scope
As an open access journal, this journal's aims are to:
1. Connect the gap between scholarship in the multi-discipline of area studies particularly Southeast Asia
2. Bridge the global, Southeast Asian region and local knowledge and information
3. Digest a contextual analysis of issues and themes pertaining to Southeast Asia
4. Reflect the relationship between theory and practice on Social Science and Humanities in the area of Southeast Asia
5. Provide platform for discourse between academics, researchers, and practitioners on field of area studies
JATI is a multi-discipline journal which broadly focuses on the research result on Social Sciences and Humanities related to the area of Southeast Asia. More specifically, JATI Journal seeks to promote critical research upon a range of inter-related issues within this geographical area economy, politic, social, art and cultural issues.