Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright Transfer and Author Agreement:
Copyright It is a condition of publication that manuscripts submitted to the journal have not been published, accepted for publication nor simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the author(s) agree that copyright for the article is transferred to the publisher, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. All authors must sign a Copyright Transfer and Author Agreement form. All signatures on this form must be either handwritten or digitally verified using Adobe PDF. No other form of electronic or stamped signature is acceptable. The form must reference the manuscript title and identify the corresponding author. Completed (signed) forms should be scanned and submitted online in PDF format. It is acceptable to submit a separate form for each author.