Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Conforms to JOSMA’s guidelines for Journal Publication.
- Is written in good American or British English.
- Does not exceed 30 manuscript pages.
- Uses single column formatting, 11pt font (except for title font), and 1.5 line spacing.
- Has figures and tables embedded next to relevant text.
- Includes references in APA format, with an alphabetical reference list.
- Includes a Title Page containing all of the essential title page information.
- Is in a single Word document.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
Upon acceptance of an article, it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that his or her submitted manuscript does not infringe any existing copyright. Authors should obtain permission to reproduce or adapt copyrighted material and provide evidence of approval upon submitting the final version of a manuscript.