Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please read & adhere to the Submission Guide to Authors below
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word and also in PDF file format
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Figures & Tables in JPEG or PNG format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
MCIJ ask author(s) to recommend suitable reviewers on submission of the manuscript and the following points should be considered:
• Authors should not recommend reviewers with whom they have a conflict of interest
• Recommended reviewers should not be at the same institution as any of the authors listed on the manuscript.
• Institutional email addresses should be provided for recommended reviewers, wherever possible.