Asia Pacific Online Journal of Arabic Studies (APOJAS) (eISSN 2600-7185) is an international, peer-reviewed journal in the field of professional discipline related to the Arabic studies. APOJAS serves as a platform to present and discuss the issues that emerged in modern age. The Journal is committed to publish the articles have high-quality in Arabic fields, written in Arabic, Malay and English languages, including original research papers in the field of Arabic. The journal welcomes original researches and qualified articles on large range of Arabic studies, such as language structures, rhetorical sciences, semantics and pragmatics, language education, historical linguistics, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, language acquisition, discourse analysis, Arabic literature and comparative linguistic studies in the field of language and linguistics.
Papers can be submitted for publication at any time.
- The article / research work must not be exceeded twenty pages and not be less than ten pages.All submissions MUST be sent to the Editor by email. No hard copy submission papers will be accepted. DO NOT submit compressed files.
- The research / article must be written on scale line "Traditional Arabic" (16) or “Times New Roman” (12) with a distance of one and a half (1.5)
- The article / research work must follow the objective research system and scientific integrity in its originality.
- The research / article should not be a material published in any journal magazine before, nor one of the earlier publications.
- All information about the margins and reference books, sources and supplements must be mentioned at the end of the search / article (Endnote), that the world system of references and sources "APA" must be noted in proving the remarkable documents.
- The abstract must not be more than 250 words as well as the keywords must not be more than 5 words covering all major components of the subject.
- The research works / articles including the abstracts must be sent with a brief biography of their respective owners, mentioning the following details: Name - Date of Birth - Nationality - Address - Mobile / Phone - Email - Qualifications – Area of the Specialization - Current position - the employer – popular areas of the research - the most important and latest publications.
- It should be noted that the research / article will be sent to reviewer, to be checked for the acceptance.
- The research works / articles should be sent to Mrs. Asfaruzaila Abu Samah the secretary of the editorial board of APOJAS issued by Department of Arabic and Middle Eastern Languages, Faculty of Languages and Linguistics, University of Malaya.
Address to send the research works / articles with the abstracts by e-mail:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Telephone (Office): +603-79673156.