Manuscript should be 5,000-6,000 words in length.
- The font type required is Calibri, 11pt.
- The first page of the manuscript must contain the following information: Title of the article, Name(s) and affiliation of author(s) Complete address, including telephone and e-mail address. Designated corresponding author. The second page of the manuscript should contain the title of the article, an abstract, keywords and subsequently the text of the article.
- The title for the manuscript should be less than 15 words. It should be concise and informative. Avoid using abbreviations and formulae.
- The abstract should be about 150-250 words and to include, the purpose of the paper, the scope, the objectives, the methodology and approach, the findings, the practical applications and significance.
- The keywords should be informative and adds to the existing information available in the title and abstracts. Provide 3-5 keywords.
- Main section headings in the manuscript must be capitalized and bold and sub-headings under the main headings should be bold and in upper-lower case.
- Figures: Ensure that each Figure has a caption under the figure. A caption should comprise a brief title. Figures should be label as Figure 1, Figure 2, etc. Example: Figure 1: Conceptual framework of the study.
- Tables: One table on single page only (no separate table in two pages is allowed). Number the tables consecutively (Table 1, Table 2, etc), with a brief descriptive title (in italic fonts). For example: Table 1: Results of the regression analysis.
- Tables, figures and illustrations should be integrated within the text of the article.
- All manuscripts should be submitted as a word document, single line spacing and 1.5 inch left and right margins.
- All articles are subjected to double blind reviewing process. Authors should receive information about the status of their articles within two months.
- Papers that are amended accordingly will be published in the earliest issue possible.
It is the responsibility of the author to check the accuracy of all data, statements and references.
Please write your manuscript in English. Manuscript needs to have spelling-checked and grammar-checked before submission.
It is a condition of publication that manuscripts submitted to the journal have not been published, accepted for publication, nor simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the author(s) agree that copyright for the article is transferred to the publisher, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication.
- The style of the manuscript should follow the APA version 6.
- References should be cited in the text using the â€˜name and date styleâ€™, Summers (1993) or (Summers, 1993).
- References at the end of the article should be listed in alphabetical order.
Manuscripts for submission to the International Online Journal of Educational Leadership (IOJEL) must be submitted through online.
Requests for further information and other correspondence should be sent to:
International Online Journal of Educational Leadership (IOJEL),