Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Manuscript Submission Rules, selepas point: All manuscript (in British English and Bahasa Melayu) should be accompanied by an abstract that should not exceed 100 words with three tofive keywords in English.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font, Garamond/ Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All forms of financial support, including research grant, are acknowledged in your Contribution.
- Any commercial or financial involvements that might present an appearance of a conflict of interest related to the Contribution are disclosed in a covering letter accompanying the Contribution and all such potential conflicts of interest will be discussed with the Editor as to whether disclosure of this information with the published Contribution is to be made in the journal.
- Manuscripts for research paper should be confined to approximately 7000-8000 words; while book review approximately 3000-5000 words.