Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that the research meets all research and publishing ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the country in which the study was conducted, where appropriate.
- I confirm that the manuscript is an original paper that is being submitted solely to this journal and has not been published as well as neither submitted nor in press elsewhere.
- I confirm that I have obtained all necessary publishing permissions for third party materials, e.g., for images used (where appropriate).
- I confirm the paper and its related files have been prepared in accordance with the journal's style and formatting requirements as described in the Authors’ Guide.
- I confirm that all co-authors consent to the submission and publication of the paper.
- I acknowledge that as corresponding author, my name, email address, affiliation, and other contact details the publication might require will be used for the regular operations of the publication.
Authors submitting articles for publication undertake that the work does not infringe any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of copyright. The Authors hereby agree to transfer the copyright of the article to JRMG and Universiti Malaya (as the publisher). However, it can be redistributed and/ or reprinted with appropriate acknowledgement to JRMG.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.