Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; Times New Roman; while font size 10 for footnotes. For Roman characters, including the transliteration, while Traditional Arabic font size 15 should be used for Arabic or Jawi characters; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Jurnal Syariah Writing Format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Please use Jurnal Syariah template for manuscript submission.
SIX files to be uploaded in the 'Upload Submission' section:
(1) Manuscript with author's affiliation name.
(2) Manuscript without the author's affiliation name, including the acknowledgments; or any other clue which may disclose the identity of authors to peer reviewers.
(3) Proof from the English editing/proofreading services.
(4) Potential three reviewers' name.
(5) Turnitin originality report (less than a 15% similarity index).
(6) Copyright Transfer Agreement Form.
COPYRIGHT: All rights reserved. Not allowed to be reproduced any part of articles and contents of this journal in any form or by any way, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without permission in writing from the Chief Editor, Jurnal Syariah.