Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Please provide Microsoft WORD documents which contain full text of manuscript WITHOUT list of author(s) & affiliation
Please add in the "Comment To Editor" section:
1. Title page with author(s) name & affiliation
2. List three potential reviewers OUTSIDE your institution (name, email, affiliation, focus area)
- The text is single-spaced; Time New Roman , uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses)
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Settings If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Graphical abstract is encourage