Main Article Content
This work aims to determine the approximate solutions of nonlinear boundary value problems of higher order obtained through the Aboodh Transform Series Decomposition Method (ATSDM), a method designed to find the integral and the inverse transform of the problems, expand the exponential function, and simultaneously decompose the nonlinear terms. The results obtained demonstrate that ATSDM is an excellent and trusted approximate method that can be employed to obtain accurate results for any problem similar to the one presented in this work.
Transfer of Copyrights
- In the event of publication of the manuscript entitled [INSERT MANUSCRIPT TITLE AND REF NO.] in the Malaysian Journal of Science, I hereby transfer copyrights of the manuscript title, abstract and contents to the Malaysian Journal of Science and the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publisher) for the full legal term of copyright and any renewals thereof throughout the world in any format, and any media for communication.
Conditions of Publication
- I hereby state that this manuscript to be published is an original work, unpublished in any form prior and I have obtained the necessary permission for the reproduction (or am the owner) of any images, illustrations, tables, charts, figures, maps, photographs and other visual materials of whom the copyrights is owned by a third party.
- This manuscript contains no statements that are contradictory to the relevant local and international laws or that infringes on the rights of others.
- I agree to indemnify the Malaysian Journal of Science and the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publisher) in the event of any claims that arise in regards to the above conditions and assume full liability on the published manuscript.
- Reviewers must treat the manuscripts received for reviewing process as confidential. It must not be shown or discussed with others without the authorization from the editor of MJS.
- Reviewers assigned must not have conflicts of interest with respect to the original work, the authors of the article or the research funding.
- Reviewers should judge or evaluate the manuscripts objective as possible. The feedback from the reviewers should be express clearly with supporting arguments.
- If the assigned reviewer considers themselves not able to complete the review of the manuscript, they must communicate with the editor, so that the manuscript could be sent to another suitable reviewer.
Copyright: Rights of the Author(s)
- Effective 2007, it will become the policy of the Malaysian Journal of Science (published by the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya) to obtain copyrights of all manuscripts published. This is to facilitate:
(a) Protection against copyright infringement of the manuscript through copyright breaches or piracy.
(b) Timely handling of reproduction requests from authorized third parties that are addressed directly to the Faculty of Science, University of Malaya.
- As the author, you may publish the fore-mentioned manuscript, whole or any part thereof, provided acknowledgement regarding copyright notice and reference to first publication in the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers) are given.
You may produce copies of your manuscript, whole or any part thereof, for teaching purposes or to be provided, on individual basis, to fellow researchers.
- You may include the fore-mentioned manuscript, whole or any part thereof, electronically on a secure network at your affiliated institution, provided acknowledgement regarding copyright notice and reference to first publication in the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers) are given.
- You may include the fore-mentioned manuscript, whole or any part thereof, on the World Wide Web, provided acknowledgement regarding copyright notice and reference to first publication in the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers) are given.
- In the event that your manuscript, whole or any part thereof, has been requested to be reproduced, for any purpose or in any form approved by the Malaysian Journal of Science and Faculty of Science, University of Malaya (as the publishers), you will be informed. It is requested that any changes to your contact details (especially e-mail addresses) are made known.
Copyright: Role and responsibility of the Author(s)
- In the event of the manuscript to be published in the Malaysian Journal of Science contains materials copyrighted to others prior, it is the responsibility of current author(s) to obtain written permission from the copyright owner or owners.
- This written permission should be submitted with the proof-copy of the manuscript to be published in the Malaysian Journal of Science
Abbaoui, K., & Cherruault, Y. (1994). Convergence of Adomian's method applied to differential equations. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 28(5), 103-109.
Abdelbagy, A., Alshikh., Mohand, M., Abdelrahim Mahgoub.( 2016). Solving System of Ordinary Differential Equations by Aboodh Transform. World Applied Sciences Journal. 34(9):1144-1148.
Aboodh, K. S. (2013). The New Integral Transform'Aboodh Transform. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 9(1), 35-43.
Aboodh, K. S. (2014). Application of new transform “Aboodh Transform” to partial differential equations. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 10(2), 249-254.
Adeyefa, E. O., & Kuboye, J. O. (2020). Derivation of New Numerical Model Capable of Solving Second and Third Order Ordinary Differential Equations Directly. IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 50(2), 1-9.
Adomian, G. (1988). A review of the decomposition method in applied mathematics. Journal of mathematical analysis and applications, 135(2), 501-544.
Agarwal, R. P. (1986). Boundary value problems from higher order differential equations. World Scientific.
Akinola, E. I., Akinpelu, F. O., Areo, A. O., Akanni, J. O., & Oladejo, J. K. (2017). The Mathematical Formulation of Laplace Series Decomposition Method for Solving Nonlinear Higher-Order Boundary Value Problems in Finite Domain.
Akinola, E. I., Olopade, I. A., Akinpelu, F. O., Areo, A. O., & Oyewumi, A. A. (2016). Sumudu Transform Series Decomposition Method for Solving Nonlinear Volterra Integro-Differential Equations.
Amer, Y. A., Mahdy, A. M. S., Shwayaa, T. T., & Youssef, E. S. M. (2018). Laplace transform method for solving nonlinear biochemical reaction model and nonlinear Emden-Fowler system. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13(17), 7388-7394.
Chandrasekhar, S. (1961). Hydromagnetic and Hydrodynamic Stability, Clarendon.
El-Gamel, M. (2015). Chebychev polynomial solutions of twelfth-order boundary-value problems. Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science, 13-23.
Farooq, M. A., Razia, S., & Mushtaq, A. (2020). Numerical comparison of constant and variable fluid properties for MHD flow over a nonlinearly stretching sheet.
Gbadamosi, B., Adebimpe, O., Akinola, E. I., & Olopade, I. A. (2012). Solving Riccati equation using Adomian decomposition method.
Gepreel, K. A., Higazy, M., & Mahdy, A. M. S. (2020). Optimal control, signal flow graph, and system electronic circuit realization for nonlinear Anopheles mosquito model. International Journal of Modern Physics C, 31(09), 2050130.
Hassan, I. A. H., Othman, M. I., & Mahdy, A. M. S. (2009). Variational iteration method for solving twelve order boundary value problems. International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, 3(13-16), 719-730.
Hymavathi, T., & Kumar, P. V. (2014). Numerical Solution of Twelfth Order Boundary Value Problems Using Homotopy Analysis Method. Journal of Engineering, Computers & Applied Sciences (JEC & AS) Volume, 3.
Mahdy, A. M. S., & Higazy, M. (2019). Numerical different methods for solving the nonlinear biochemical reaction model. International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 5(6), 1-17.
Mahdy, A. M. S., & Youssef, E. S. M. (2021). Numerical solution technique for solving isoperimetric variational problems. International Journal of Modern Physics C, 32(01), 2150002.
Mahdy, A. M. S., Mohamed, M. S., Lotfy, K., Alhazmi, M., El-Bary, A. A., & Raddadi, M. H. (2021). Numerical solution and dynamical behaviors for solving fractional nonlinear Rubella ailment disease model. Results in Physics, 24, 104091.
Mahdy, A. M., Amer, Y. A. E., Mohamed, M. S., & Sobhy, E. (2020). General fractional financial models of awareness with Caputo–Fabrizio derivative. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 12(11), 1687814020975525.
Mahgoub, M. M. A., & Sedeeg, A. K. H. (2017). An efficient method for solving linear and nonlinear system of partial differential equations. Journal of Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science, 1-10.
Mohyud-din, S.T. (2009). Exp-function method for solving higher order boundary value problems. Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica, 4(2):219-234
Noor, M. A., & Mohyud-Din, S. T. (2008). Solution of twelfth-order boundary value problems by variational iteration technique. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, 28(1), 123-131.
Oderinu, R. A. (2014). On the numerical solution of tenth and twelfth order boundary value problems using weighted residual method (WRM). Gen. Math. Notes, 24(1), 17-24.
Opanuga, A. A., Okagbue, H. I., & Agboola, O. O. (2017). Application of Semi-Analytical Technique for Solving Thirteenth Order Boundary Value Problem.
Opanuga, A. A., Okagbue, H. I., Edeki, S. O., & Agboola, O. O. (2015). Differential transform technique for higher order boundary value problems. Modern Applied Science, 9(13), 224-230.
Othman, M. I., Mahdy, A. M. S., & Farouk, R. M. (2010). Numerical solution of 12th order boundary value problems by using homotopy perturbation method. Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, 1(1), 14-27.
Owolabi, J. A., Ige, O. E., & Akinola, E. I. (2019). Application of Kamal Decomposition Transform Method in Solving Two-Dimensional Unsteady Flow. International Journal of Difference Equations (IJDE), 14(2), 207-214.
Siddiqi, S. S., Akram, G., & Zulfiqar, I. (2009). Solution of twelfth order boundary value problems using variational iteration technique. Eur. J. Sci. Res, 33(1), 96-114.
Wazwaz, A. M. (2000). Approximate solutions to boundary value problems of higher order by the modified decomposition method. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 40(6-7), 679-691.
Wazwaz, A. M. (2000a). The modified Adomian decomposition method for solving linear and nonlinear boundary value problems of tenth-order and twelfth-order. International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, 1(1), 17-24.
Yalçinbaş, S. (2002). Taylor polynomial solutions of nonlinear Volterra–Fredholm integral equations. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 127(2-3), 195-206.