Publication Ethics & Malpractice State
PUBLICATION ETHICS AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
- The editor is responsible for deciding which of the papers submitted to the journal will be published. The decision will be based on the paper’s importance, originality and clarity, and the study’s validity and its relevance to the journal's scope.
- The author(s) warrant that the manuscript submitted is his/her/their own original research.
- Authors should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original, is not plagiarized, and has not been published elsewhere.
- All matter included in the manuscript does not violate any existing copyright rules and any intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- The manuscript meets ethical standards applicable to the research discipline.
- All peer review publications will be refereed in double-blind review process by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. Book, Software and Website Reviews will not be reviewed, but the editors reserve the right to refuse or edit review.
Copyright by University of Malaya. University of Malaya (publisher) retain the copyright of the articles. Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than University of Malaya must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers, or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
- The authors should make sure that the manuscript has undergone originality checking through plagiarism prevention tool such as Turnitin or iThenticate or other plagiarism software before submitting.
- Review process will not begin in case of failure or missing any of the requirements mentioned in this journal such as detailed bio statement by author or any kind of typing mistake in the submission form, etc.
- The journal staffs never check the submitted data and notify back the author.
- The submitter must provide and maintain all requirements during the evaluation process.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Author commits all conditions by sending the manuscript.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content, on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.