Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- MAKE A SUBMISSION - Author(s) ONLY ALLOW submitting manuscript in Microsoft Word format via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text of the manuscript should contain no information that might identify an author.
- The Manuscript (In-text citation, references and other technical things) must be formatted according APA Style. For detailed instructions, please visit http://cqr.um.edu.my.
- Each article should be a maximum of 7,000 words including reference notes.
- The abstract should be no more than 250 words.
- The manuscript must include an abstract with some key words, an introduction, main body, conclusion and references.
QURANICA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all its contents. However, opinions, discussions, views and recommendations are expressed in this journal do not necessarily reflect the official policy of QURANICA or views of its editors or publishers. Therefore, QURANICA and its publishers will not be liable for any controversy may be arisen. The journal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change its terms and conditions of publications.
It is a condition of publication that manuscript submitted to the journal have not been published, accepted for publication, nor simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the author(s) agrees that copyright for the article is transferred to the publisher, if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication.