Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double blind.
- Submitted manuscript to this journal is closed to any withdrawal or cancellation until further decision from the editor. There is no charge for manuscript submission and processing.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The manuscript must be clearly written using Bahasa Melayu, Arabic or English languages and should be of interest to a broad readership.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All conflicts of interest must be declared by all prospective contributors in the Acknowledgement section of the manuscript. Conflicts of interest include any personal or professional affiliation, any financial interests, and/or any past, present or anticipated activities that may compromise the quality or objectivity of the manuscript.
- The author(s) of the manuscript agree to transfer the copyright to JIER Editorial Team.
The published manuscript shall be a copyright of the Islamic Education Programme, Academy of Islamic Studies, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The published manuscript would not represent the stand or opinion of the Advisory Board, Editorial Board, Co-Editorial Board and the Management Team of Journal of Islamic Educational Research (JIER), or the Islamic Education Programme, Academy of Islamic Studies, University of Malaya.
Note: This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.